Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Long Day


I hate going to the bank, unless it's to take a lot of money. Especially when you have to wait on people, I was sitting at the bank waiting to open an account for like 45 minutes! I was late to class, and then it starts raining/snowing outside, which made me happy, because that means I can go slide around later w/ out too much damage on my tires. All I can really think about it street fighter 4, that games looks so amazing and I've been waiting for it for quite some time, today I was gambling with some people in Chinese poker and made almost enough to get it but actually lost about 20 dollars, so that was a no go.

I'm ready to eat some chicken breasts and read away into my Import Tuner Mags, I have at least 7 or 8 that I haven't read and am ready to drool over. I need to go to sears tomorrow to get a tune up and have them take a look at my suspension, it's about time I get that upgraded, but upgrading means a lot of money, so i'll have to wait it out a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment