Monday, February 23, 2009

Not so unique Insomniac


Sometimes I sleep fine but more times than most my mind and body just don't want to slip into a dreamy panorama. Soo...why not blog at a great time like this after messing around with sketch up for a few hours. I have to admit pulling apart a model of my very own 240sx and swapping things around with a few different models was quite pleasing to say the least. And this stomach is terrible, this is mostly what is keeping me up, even though i've doused my sickness with the ever so not delicious and pink Peptooooo Bismol!!

Trying to blog everyday is kind of hard, it's just remembering to do it, hopefully if i can get a few days that i remember to blog I can start making it habitual and then i won't even have to think about it. I'm kinda hungry, I wish I had a huge bowl of Pho, Pho is the best beef ball noodle soup invented, it's ecstacy for the taste buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment