Tuesday, February 24, 2009

World Domination


This is the name of a four way party that is being held on March 5th, I gotta say the flyer is pretty flashy and appealing.

Music, just make you wanna dance!!! DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!! Dancing is sometimes scary, because when you see the national geographic channel and it's these crazy people in tribes yelling and jumping around, to us they seem like uncivilized psychos, I wonder how we seem to them when they see Americans dancing. Even though yea yea yea, I know that they're not crazy psychos dancing, I know that they might be buggin out from some plant they ate and are just dancing and loligaggin all over the place, at least they all seem to be happy and having a good time.

It's such a relief that the day is over because I had a test today, i hate it when the teachers give multiple choice with answers that only vary by one word, are you trying to teach me lady or confuse me. CAn you feel thE BeAt?!!

I'm hungry now tho, I can't wait to eat some foooodd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment