A movie about the end of the world or a movie that is sent to yourself from the past into the future. I always wanted to make a little capsule of questions to ask myself from the past. The idea of my mind at the time talking to a more mature and perhaps very different mind is very interesting. Where do the changes in attitude and being happen? Is it one event or a chain of events that causes a person to change the way they are? Is it for the better or the worse? Is this how "Adults" become adults? What defines that word? I hope that as an adult I still have an open mind and the charisma and creativeness of myself now. That's something that I don't want to lose and that I believe is a crucial part of myself and helps define who I am.
Monday, May 4, 2009
blah bliddy blah
A movie about the end of the world or a movie that is sent to yourself from the past into the future. I always wanted to make a little capsule of questions to ask myself from the past. The idea of my mind at the time talking to a more mature and perhaps very different mind is very interesting. Where do the changes in attitude and being happen? Is it one event or a chain of events that causes a person to change the way they are? Is it for the better or the worse? Is this how "Adults" become adults? What defines that word? I hope that as an adult I still have an open mind and the charisma and creativeness of myself now. That's something that I don't want to lose and that I believe is a crucial part of myself and helps define who I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment