What the hell am I supposed to do for Creative letter wear? Creative letter wear is a category where I have to creatively show off my letters while trying to stay in theme. This year the theme is cartoons. I've been thinking of doing Brock, but the problem is I can't find a damn green vest, I mean who the hell wears a green vest?!! I was thinking about Quail man from Doug but i'm not sure how many people will actually notice that. My last resort is batman, which i don't wanna spend a lot of money on. But it's atleast only seven dollars at party city. The pageant is only ohhh...2 days away!! I think i'll end up being a cheap but badass Pi Delta Psi batman with flips and boomerangs and everything!! Here come the King!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Creative Letter Wear
What the hell am I supposed to do for Creative letter wear? Creative letter wear is a category where I have to creatively show off my letters while trying to stay in theme. This year the theme is cartoons. I've been thinking of doing Brock, but the problem is I can't find a damn green vest, I mean who the hell wears a green vest?!! I was thinking about Quail man from Doug but i'm not sure how many people will actually notice that. My last resort is batman, which i don't wanna spend a lot of money on. But it's atleast only seven dollars at party city. The pageant is only ohhh...2 days away!! I think i'll end up being a cheap but badass Pi Delta Psi batman with flips and boomerangs and everything!! Here come the King!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment