Saturday, May 9, 2009

My car my curse


Well yet again i've been pulled over by the police, well i gotta say, fuck the police. For the first time ever the excuse for pulling me over was because my muffler was too loud. And when he asked if I had cocaine or any drugs, it wasn't because I was a minority, it was just because they ask that to everyone right??? Riigghht. Damn pigs, the first thing they go for is my McDonald's. heh And of course there has to be about 7 cop cars and about 11 cops to apprehend me for a loud muffler and a set of brass knuckles, which is pretty bad I guess, but I still think a knife or a gun is much worse. The night went through the morning with 5 tickets and a great walk back in the rain, but atleast I got to eat my food eventually. And my poor silvia is even serving time in the impound. ugh...FUCK THE POLICE =)

No comments:

Post a Comment