Thursday, May 14, 2009

Do do you have a first aid kit handy??


Sooo Im gonna get this tattoo over the summer. No one likes my idea except for my friend, Jessica, and that's because she's a crazy cat lady, but I like it and thats all that matters. At first, I was thinking of getting a lotus, and thats pretty and everything but so overdone. Being original is so much better. Then it's kinda a thing of where should I get it, how big should it be. A lot of variables go into it! Then, you have to think about different colors, and how they have different meanings (pink=love, white=wealth, blah blah blah). Plus it'll be expensive, because, what isn't nowadays, and I don't have that much money. I don't want to go to South Carolina over the summer, it's gonna be so boring. Kimberly's coming with me, but still..she's a little nuts, so that can't be a good influence on me.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment