Hey every1, just so you know i didn't abandon my blog or die or N E thing like that, b/c that would just be lame!!!! I haven't been on for a while b/c finals are really gay, especially when they give them to you and then the morning that you have finals that you didn't study for they take them away!!!!!!!!! That's how gay my school's administration is!!
Oh, I was also voted President of the Asian Student Union, but the weird thing is, is that I didn't even start the club, and I think that that's just weird how the founder isn't the president. The funny thing about the club is that, there were more white people than Asian people there!!!!! lol
N E ways, after that my computer freaked out on me, i was on my comp just surfin' the web and stuff and then it just restarts for no reason. AFter that my screen comes up like i just installed a fresh copy of XP and all my stuff was gone, deleted....and it made me soo damn mad!!!!!!!!!!! So, i had to reformat my hard drive and here I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment