Monday, March 30, 2009

The Irish ppl

Well I went and dropped my girlfriend off to her aunt's house so she could get her hair highlighted and cut. I didn't want to stay because well, what would I do there while they are doing their hair and all that other jazz that girls do. The thing I really enjoy about Irish people is that they usually do live up to their stereotype of liking to drink....a lot. lol I went to pick her up and hang out and they immediately made me a martini, I was happy with that. But then after I finished it they gave me two more drinks to finish, and I gotta say, they were very strong mixed drinks. We had drinks and talked about their kids and how school rules are sometimes very contradictory. Overall I enjoyed the chips and salsa and martinis.

No comments:

Post a Comment