Dear Peppermint Patti,
I have had you for a little less than a day and you still make me so happy! Isn't it weird that a tiny animal that cares nothing of you can just brighten your day by being cute? It's kind of messed up. In a way, that's sort of how it is with people too, especially girls. Really cute girls can get away with so much more, yet the none-cute ones have so much hostility towards them! not that I know many uncute girls. Anyway, I'm trying to feed you, Peppermint Patti, fresh foods cause that's what it said to do on google when I looked up "Proper care of a hamster". We'll see how it goes. Next up, a white cat named Miss Kitty White I think. Or maybe a bunny named SUNNY.
I've got sunshine on a cloudy day!! It's sunny today!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment