
Well...I can't get the job at the bank b/c they made a mistake on the internet post they had, it was a job for a teller supervisor, not a teller. So, that's out of the question.
That red Celica GT-S that I wanted is probably a no-go too, b/c my parents said that If I got that my insurance would double since it's a red sports car. They also said that I'd be twice as likely to be pulled over since it's a red sports car b/c according to my parents that's what cops look for. They also had the nerve to say it's too fast for me!! Grrrr......oh well, there will be other cars i guess.
On Tuesday I'm goin' back up to Michigan to see some of my friend's for a week, so I'll be gone until next Tuesday. When I get a back though, I need to get a job ASAP!! Hopefully the Walgreen's by my house will be open and I can just get a summer job there.
Alright, that's pretty much it for me, now I'ma go eat some yummy Pho at my Aunt's house!!
No comments:
Post a Comment