So what is the point of college anyway? I feel like you don't really learn much except maybe how to go through classes trying the cram everything the day of or the day before. Maybe that's the only valuable tool that you learn. I mean....all of the extremely successful people our generation hears about now have not gone to college---singers, artists, actors, reality stars, all those kinds of things. And then you hear about someone who went to some great college and then works at an office that is of medium salary. Then you hear about a teenager like...idk...Miley Cyrus whose not too smart and has way more money than any of us! Crazy crazy stuff.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
So what is the point of college anyway? I feel like you don't really learn much except maybe how to go through classes trying the cram everything the day of or the day before. Maybe that's the only valuable tool that you learn. I mean....all of the extremely successful people our generation hears about now have not gone to college---singers, artists, actors, reality stars, all those kinds of things. And then you hear about someone who went to some great college and then works at an office that is of medium salary. Then you hear about a teenager like...idk...Miley Cyrus whose not too smart and has way more money than any of us! Crazy crazy stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment