My last night here and just as I expected yesterday night there were definitely many drunk asian kids running into walls and lying in on the floor. Unfortunately there's a really ugly girl next to us that looks like a sort of creature and keeps bothering us and trying to come in the room. I wonder if she's on drugs or crack, it's obvious that we don't know her and that it's common sense that you just can't invite yourself to hang around others. Anyways, the workshops today were actually interesting and I gotta say that the Rutgers campus is much nicer than stony brook. lol
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Almost Over...
My last night here and just as I expected yesterday night there were definitely many drunk asian kids running into walls and lying in on the floor. Unfortunately there's a really ugly girl next to us that looks like a sort of creature and keeps bothering us and trying to come in the room. I wonder if she's on drugs or crack, it's obvious that we don't know her and that it's common sense that you just can't invite yourself to hang around others. Anyways, the workshops today were actually interesting and I gotta say that the Rutgers campus is much nicer than stony brook. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment