
heh...I guess I don't really update a lot. Hmm...oh yeah, i'm pissed! I think..haven't really made up my mind about it. Well...in any case I was mad yesterday. Ok..I went to this new Thai restaurant and I went and applied there to get a job. Then I was talkin' to the lady and she was like if you work here you can't w/ your hair. I had my regular hair, no spiky craziness, it was actually parted to the side. I was like, "what do you mean?" She said that my hair was too long, I have to cut it really really short to work their. Then soemone like the manager was like maybe he can work as the door greeter. Then the lady had the nerve to go, "HIM, as a door greeter?!" I was like BITCH, what do you mean by that?!!! (of course I didn't say that) I couldn't be a waiter b/c you have to serve alcohol. That lady was just like, you aren't professional enough, I was like...well, ur a bitch. then they were all like we'll give you a call later. So they gave me a call, they were like we can let you in the back and you can wash dishes for 5.50, I was like hell no!!! OMG I just wanted to slap that old bitch!! SHe was soo rude!! She had the nerve to say I wouldn't be able to do any better that!! What's funny is that today one of my friend's at the bank told me to apply to be a bank teller b/c they need some! I hope I get the job, so then I can go back and rub it in their damn faces!!! Their place sucks n e ways!!!
OH yeah, I also might get a new car too!! An 03' Celica GT-S and it's a 6 speed!!! Freakin' sweet!!!! I hope I get it, then I can go run it up in Missouri at Mo-kan with all the other racers!! Atleast I know I could take my friend James's Integra, and both my cousins!!! Mwuahahahaha!!!!
That's about it, now i'm hungry so I have to go stuff my face!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment