Monday monday monday. Monday is always such a dreaded day, why? Well for me, mondays are always packed with meetings and class. The start of the week, the day that deadlines and goals are created and the day that I can't wait to get over with. Now that the day is over I feel a big relief, it always feels like once monday is over the rest of the week is cake. The only thing that really gets me through the day is Music and the gym, if I didn't have both I would be a really irritable person, and you wouldn't like me when i'm angry! lol
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
A case of the MOndaYs?
Monday monday monday. Monday is always such a dreaded day, why? Well for me, mondays are always packed with meetings and class. The start of the week, the day that deadlines and goals are created and the day that I can't wait to get over with. Now that the day is over I feel a big relief, it always feels like once monday is over the rest of the week is cake. The only thing that really gets me through the day is Music and the gym, if I didn't have both I would be a really irritable person, and you wouldn't like me when i'm angry! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment