
I had the weirdest Tuesday I think i've ever had before in my life. I got up in the morning and had to Mow and weedeat 3 of my g-pa's apartment complexes and his other car lot. So I get to the first place and everything is goin' good and all of a sudden some hillbilly Joe guy comes out and starts talkin' to me.
I was like if you touch me I'm gonna run your ass over with this lawnmower, it was a riding Mower. Anyways, he looked like he was stoned out of his mind and he tried to tell me his life story and about how he quit his Job the other day or some crap like that. Then all of the sudden he asks me if my family was from Cambodia in the middle of his lifestory, I was like no, my familes from Thailand and Laos recognize! Then he said babbled about how he went to Thailand when he was in the army or some crap then he just starts to take a piss on a tree, I was freaked out and finished mowing and got the hell out of there.
Now off to the second apartments, everythings goin' good and then the cops show up. At this moment I'm weedeating and the cop comes up to me and is like, "Shouldn't you be in school son?" Then I was like,"Hell no, I do what I want!" not really, I just told him I don't live here i'm just visiting( For those of you who don't know i'm in Arkansas visiting some relatives.) Then he went and talked to some weird fat lady wearing what it looked like a bikini, it was very nasty. She was holding a baby, smoking a cigarette, and yelling at the cop about how her neighbor is a racist and she wants him to do something about. The third apartment was the only normal one I went too.
Then I went to my g-pa's old car lot and all that needed was weedeating, so I was doing that and stuff and BAM, get stung a wasp, apparently i had done something to their nests, i got stung about 4 times, one on my neck, one on my leg, and the other two in my arms. I took a lot of them out with the weedeater though, i wasn't gonna leave without sheddin' some blood, even if it was bug blood, i'm a stone cold killer! I kill snowmen too!
After all that was over i got paid 100.00 dollars, which is I guess worth it, but i'm not sure. Then after all of that I finally got my Digital Camera, but what sucks is that the batteries they gave are dead so I can't use it until I get new batteries. I think they were all like, "he's asian so give him the batteries that don't work and have a nice day", but I got my camera so I'm happy.
That was my Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment