
I've really been training hardcore a lot and dumb me couldn't stop so of course I injured myself. I have a chipped bone in my knuckle!! YAy!!! My parents are all like that's what you get for punching your tree...my tree is wrapped w/ rope and I do use handwraps...I just hit it with poor technique and that was the result..so always use good form!!!!!!! So...I think I need to get that fixed sometime soon.
I got a new computer yesterday that's pretty sweet and I like that a lot..umm...oh and I went fishing on Saturday w/ my cousin and my Viet homie James.
I didn't know I would do such a thing...but my parents got my little brother and sister rabbits for Easter..one day I was outside and I saw one in the front yard. I was like WTF R U doin' here?!!! So I actually managed to grab it and I was petting it...I was like ok this easy then I picked it up and proceeded to go put it back in the backyard. Then it started biting me and scratching me like crazy so I held it with my right arm and threw it into the backyard!!! It was instinct!! I threw it about 30 feet and about 30 feet high because it hit the gutter of my roof and I have a two story house and then it landed in the backyard!! My two cousins were like WTF just happened?!!! Then they started crying on the ground and then I just realized what I did so I started laughing like crazy too. Then we went to check on the rabbit and it was fine all hopping around like a little bunny. So my cuz's call me a beast master now. LOL!!
I also saw kung-fu hustle and that movie is awesome!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment