Tuesday, March 24, 2009

bored......


Today really sucked b/c all my friends were at school and the cleaning lady came to my grandparents house, which is where i'm at, and I couldn't stay at the house b/c the cleaning lady is old and would try to rape me or somethin'.

Anyways..I had to go hang out at my G-pa's car lot and move cars all day. Then he wouldn't let me take one of the cars to the house b/c the cleaning lady was gone so i had to wait for him to leave to go back to the house. We were about to leave and then he got caught up in politics with a customer for about 2 hours arguing back and forth about who should be president and stuff like that, i think i fell asleep. Since it's all rainy and stuff i really want some noodles, but I don't have any. *sad face* That's my borin' day.

No comments:

Post a Comment