Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh the snow man

Well I'm really happy becuase in two weeks I finally get off of being on probation. You might be wondering.....Why is he on Probation? This will prolly be the dumbest thing you'll ever here, so here it goes........

This retarded event took place sometime in December in Lansing Michigan. My friends and I were all bored as hell so we decided to drive around and look for something to do. As we were driving one of my friends said it would be really funny to stop and beat the crap out of a snowman. Of course we're teenagers and don't think a lot of things through. So we stopped the car and I got out along with 3 of my friends and we beat the hell out of that damn snowman. Then a lady got the license plate number on the car and called the cops on us.

About 20 minutes later about 4 cop cars showed up like it was a damn terrorist attack or something! This is where it gets interesting. About 6 cops get out, put me against a wall and handcuff me, then they put me in their car. The funny thing is, is that all of my other friends just got to sit on the ground. They didn't put any handcuffs or anything on them.

P.S. My other friends were all white.

After all of this I got a court hearing about 5 months later in April. So.....all in all i got slapped with four months of probation, 20 hours community service, i had to watch 2 gay slidewhows on drugs in violence that were filmed in the 70's, had to write an apology letter to the person who was so in love with their damn snowman, plus a 50 dollar court fee, and THE MOST RETARDED THING I'VE EVER HEARD OF A 20 dollar emotional victim's fee. What the hell is that? Did they like have erotic relationships with their damn snowman or something? I was charged with "MALICOUS DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY" apparently people can own the snow now. From that day on I do and will always hate SNOWMEN!!


So to everyone out there I am a criminal........

I kill SNOWMEN!!!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us!

Please feel free to leave your comments on this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment