Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The past....


Hmmm...let's see, I took my AP World HIstory on Tuesday, I was there for five hours!!! From 12 to 5!! The only hard part on that test was the third essay prompt, I didn't shit about it, I knew enough to write a page about it, but that's not much considering it was supposed to be a whole essay!

The greatest part of the exam tho was when one of the ladies monitoring the exam was sitting down in front of me, I looked at her for some reason and she tried to get up out of her chair, and when she did she ripped a huge FART!!!! Holy shit...it echoed throughout the whole room b/c the room was totally silent, I mean we were taking an AP test and she had the funniest expression on her face, I mean she was just as surprised as everyone else! I was trying soo hard with all my might not to laugh, after she did that she just sat back down and put her hands in her lap like nothing happened!! Man...good times.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment